Board of Directors Bios > Blanche Lambert Lincoln
Blanche Lambert Lincoln
Director Since 2011
- Founder and Principal of Lincoln Policy Group since July 2013
- Former Special Policy Advisor for Alston & Bird LLP — 2011-2013
- Former United States Senator for the State of Arkansas — 1999-2011
- Former United States Representative for the State of Arkansas — 1993-1997
- Former Chair, U.S. Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry
- Former Member, U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, and Special Committee on Aging
- Former Member of the U.S. House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Committee on Agriculture and Committee on Natural Resources (formerly House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)
- Director, Hope Enterprise Corporation
- Trustee of the Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress
- Former Director, Rayonier, Inc.
This information was current as of February 11, 2021.